golden ear Invisa HTR 7000 (pair)
The Invisa Home Theater Reference 7000 is designed for use as a ceiling-mounted main front stage left, right, or center speaker in high-quality home theater or music systems, as well as for use as a side or rear surround speaker. In many installations it is also perfect as a height channel speaker. It has a flat, round, magnetically attached micro-perf grille that covers the mounting flange for an attractive, nearly “invisible” look. The drivers are mounted at precisely calculated angles so that they face the normal listening position for exceptional imaging, superior frequency response, remarkable clarity and precise focus.
Available on backorder
Driver design magic
GoldenEar’s HVFR™ (High Velocity Folded Ribbon) tweeter is highly acclaimed among audio aficionados for its detail and transparency. It squeezes the air between the folds of a high-density diaphragm, rather than pushing air like a piston. This design helps the tweeter to maintain a wide dispersion pattern and smooth response all the way up to 35,000 Hz. In the Invisa HTR 7000, you can dial in the tweeter’s output to suit your taste and setup using the three-position high-frequency EQ switch located behind the grille.
A beefy 7″ woofer provides detailed midrange and punchy bass. Its extra-strong magnet and proprietary cone shape keep its movement linear and clean. GoldenEar’s proprietary MVPP™ (multi-vaned phase plug) controls energy in the center of the driver and minimizes cone diffraction, a form of distortion.
- in-ceiling speaker with angled drivers designed for home theater applications
- 7″ cast-basket MVPP mid/bass woofer
- HVFR (High-Velocity Folded Ribbon) tweeter for natural and revealing highs
- three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to best match your room’s acoustics
- frequency response: 25-35,000 Hz
- recommended amplifier power: 10-250 watts
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- ultra-thin bezel and paintable magnetic grille provide seamless integration into your décor